- Continuous Production of Silicon Wafers for Solar Cells
- Design and control of particulate processes with application to Solar Cell production
- Dynamics and Control of Complex Process Networks
- Optimal Sequential Decision Making by Adaptive Policy Iteration
- Design and Control of Multi-Phase Reactor Systems
This web-site gives an overview of current and past activities in the areas of process control and modeling in my research group here at Carnegie Mellon University. Recent papers and reports as well as research presentations are provided in PDF form. We also provide links to our industrial and academic partners and list researchers and visitors who have come through Pittsburgh over the years.
Please contact us via e-mail if you need more information about any of the research topics or if you have any comments about the research or the website. We are always interested in learning about new ideas in the areas of research we focus on: adaptive and self-learning systems, physics and process control, and complex networks.
Takk for oppmerksomheten